Thursday, January 2, 2014

DIY Dishwasher Detergent

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!! Zach's parents came to visit so we had the chance to enjoy time with them! So I thought I would start off 2014 with showing you how I make my homemade dishwasher detergent. I have been making it for quite some time now and have not had any problems with it. One thing that really helped my dishes get that sparkly shine was also having a rinse aid in my dishwasher. So now how I make my homemade detergent...
What you will need
1 cup 20 Mule Team Borax
1 cup Washing Soda
2 packets of lemon kool-aid (with no sugar in it)
A container
(I doubled this recipe)
After searching through homemade detergent recipes on pinterest I came across a lot that had these three ingredients. I decided to try it because all you do is mix them and thats it! 
First you add all of your ingredients to a bowl or container

Mix them and then add them to your container!
I use 1 tablespoon in the pre wash and 1 tablespoon in the main wash.
   Forever&Always<3
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment