Sunday, January 26, 2014

Citrus Lane Box Review November 2013

~Disclosure: This post contains referral links.

I thought I would go back and review some of the other boxes I have received in the past before I made my blog. This Citrus Lane box is from November 2013. Here is what we received for our daughter.


1. Tug Boat from Green Toys ($14.99). Ashlynn loves this bath toy!!! We had been needing more bath toys when we received this. It is made in the U.S.A. It is also made from 100% recycled plastic milk containers which is a plus considering I cloth diaper to save money and help the environment! This is a wonderful product.

2. Zootensils from Skip Hop ($6.00). Ok these are so cute!! All she really has are baby spoons so this was a great product for us to get. Ashlynn loves feeding herself so these will be a big help! Love these!


3. Reusable Snack Bags from Bumkins ($6.95). I feel like we will get a lot of use out of these especially since you can wash them in the washer. We have used these a few times so far. I also use them to put my homemade baby food pouches in the keep from sweating everywhere and possible leaking if it accidentally opens. Love them!


4. Lip Comfort from Purlisse ($16.00). This was a nice add and it will be really nice when we get somewhere that is colder. I have used it a few times and it is a really great lip balm. I don't think I would ever pay $16 on lip balm for myself though!


5. Second Blends from Plum Organics ($?) Actually they pulled our box back and removed the food pouch and sent a voucher instead since Plum Organics did a voluntary recall on the food pouches. We used the voucher on the Plum Organics teensy fruit which she loved!

All totaled up the box come to $43.94 plus the free voucher. I only pay $25 per month. This is one of the most valuable boxes in terms of money wise. Everything in it we love an are very happy with but we could have lived without the lip balm.

Want to try Citrus Lane for your child? Use my link to sign up and get $10 off your box. When you sign up through my link it also gives me a $10 credit so I can continue to get these boxes for my little one!

  Forever&Always<3
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment