Sunday, January 19, 2014

How I get Ashlynn to eat carrots by themselves!

I recently came across this item in Babies "R" Us and thought why not! So I grabbed a bag and was hoping she would love them! One less thing I would have to worry about if she could eat these without a fuss. Here is what I got...
These are carrot crisps made by Kiddylicious. There are 4 individual baggies that come in this big bag. One little bag is equivalent of one carrot. It is 1 veggie serving per little bag. They contain NO wheat or gluten, NO high fructose corn syrup, NO GMOs, NO added preservatives, flavors, colors, or salt, NO nuts, seeds or egg, and NO milk or lactose. The only ingredients are carrot slices, vegetable oil and maltose. What was the results of how Ashlynn liked them??
She loved them!!!! Now we can get her to eat plain carrots without the fuss! They also have sweet potato, apple, and banana!

   Forever&Always<3
 Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment