Friday, December 20, 2013

Rufflebutt Review

I was surprised to see my two rufflebutt grab bags had came in the mail!!! I was a little hesitant about getting them but then thought why not so I got two! Here is what came in my two 2T grab bags (I would have gotten a 2T and a 3T but they were sold out of 3T).
The first bag I opened had a white top, pink bloomer, and white bloomers with dark pink, blue, and light pink ruffles. We can always use bloomers because 2T dresses do not always come with them unfortunately. Overall I like the items and am happy with them.
The second bag had a white top (with a light pink bow on it), a cow print top, and light pink bloomers (different than the first ones). I like this bag as well. Wish we didn't get two white tops but it was stated that they couldn't guarantee the items in the bags (if you get more than one) will be different. I am happy that the bloomers were not exactly the same.
Overall for the price I loved the bags and it will be great for here in Hawaii!!! I got the grab bags for $15 each and I will order more when they have to again!! So considering I only paid $30 for 6 items I am happy!!!
  Forever&Always<3
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment