Thursday, January 2, 2014

Sweet Pea Box Review

We finally got our Sweet Pea box from November (ours usually runs a few weeks behind since they have to mail it to Hawaii). Last month I was not as impressed as our first box. We get size 2T the 8 item box for $50. Her style is princess. Here is what came in Ashlynn's box :)
The first thing I pulled out of the box (bag) was this outfit. I love this outfit!!!! I saw this on their Facebook page and was hoping we would get it! I am not sure on the actual price but similar items are around $40.
I also saw this outfit on their Facebook page and thought it was also cute! It is by b.t. kids (I have never heard of them) and on the tag it says msrp $38. I think this item was a nice addition to her stash.
The next outfit was another b.t. kids. I love this outfit as well! The tag says msrp $42. This outfit is very girly and fits our style well.
This outfit I also saw on their website and was hoping a little that i would not get it. It is cute just not our style. The outfit is by young hearts. I do not know the retail price of this item.

Overall thought of this months box I am very happy with it! I was a little bummed with the last item but we will still use it. Retail price for the items that had priced on the tags was $80. That alone pays for the box plus whatever the price of the owl and dog outfit is. With all of these long sleeve items we are getting I hope our next duty station will get cold sometime so we can use them!!! I should be posting the last two boxes we received soon so check back in! I recently changed her subscription to pause until she actually starts getting into size 2T and Sweet Pea box is suppose to be coming out with 'higher end boxes' so I may try those out.
   Forever&Always<3
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment