Sunday, January 12, 2014

DIY Laundry Detergent

Laundry detergent is one of those items I hate spending a fortune on and it only lasting about a month! We also cloth diaper so we would have to find something that was also cloth diaper safe. I finally decided a few months ago to try a homemade laundry detergent recipe. I will not go back to store bought! This is super cheap and works great on my cloth diapers as well!
So here we go!!

Recipe
1 cup Borox
1 cup Washing Soda
1 bar of soap
Container
Cheese Grater

***Revised
I also added 1/2 cup of baking soda and some essential oils and will be updating on how that goes so stay tuned!
First you will need to take the bar of soap and grate it(I usual do this while watching a show because it takes a little while).
Next you can add your 1 cup of borox and 1 cup of washing soda.
Now just mix them all together and you will have laundry detergent!
I use 1 tablespoon for small-medium load and 2 tablespoons for a large load. I love this detergent and I can use it for the cloth diapers yay!


  Forever&Always<3
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment