Saturday, January 18, 2014

Citrus Lane January 2014 Box Review

We received our Citrus Lane box today! Citrus Lane is a monthly box subscription for children from birth to five years old. Each box has 4-5 items based on your child's age and gender. We love having a box of surprises show up every month! 
Our box is for my 18 month old girl.




1. First Shape Sorter from Plan Toys ($10.00). I am really excited we received this toy! Ashlynn loves it! I love it because all the pieces are together making easier for when we are on the go. It is Ashlynn approved!

2. Lunchie from Skip Hop ($14.00). I am so thrilled we finally received a lunch box! It is so cute! I was debating on getting one a long time ago and glad I didn't. This will be great for when we are out and about.
3. Adhesive Bandages from Ouchies Jr. ($5.00). We have received these in another box but in a different theme. It is still a nice addition because you can never have to many bandages!!
4. Travel Wipes from Dapple ($3.49). I was really thrilled to see these. We are always using wipes to clean off surfaces when we are out and about. It is a nice compact size and will get used quickly! These can be used to wipe down shopping carts, high chairs, tables, toys, etc.

All totaled up the box come to $32.49. I only pay $25 per month. It is not the most valuable box but we still love it and will use everything!

Want to try Citrus Lane for your child? Use my link to sign up and get $10 off your box. When you sign up through my link it also gives me a $10 credit so I can continue to get these boxes!

  Forever&Always<3
Bethany

Disclosure: This post contains referral links.

4 comments:

  1. I wish my box would have had the Dapple wipes vs Dish soap as I will most likely never use the dish soap and ALWAYS use the wipes! I love the shape sorter too, no pieces to lose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy with the Dapple wipes because we go through wipes like crazy!! The shape sorter was our favorite from this month!

      Delete
  2. What a cute box. A total score.

    ReplyDelete