Saturday, January 25, 2014

Just Precious~Pillowcase Halter Top and Bloomers

So this year I am going to start sewing more and get my business name more out there. The just precious portion of my blog will mainly be focusing on Ashynn and also some of my favorite cute outfits of hers (handmade by me and also some bought). I love sewing and creating cute stuff for our daughter! I thought this outfit was going to be difficult to make but it actually was really easy. I bought the pattern off of Etsy (it's called the Chelsea romper). It has patterns for sizes 3-6 months to 5T. I will also post some other things that I have made for her in the past that are just precious! Here is the 2T one that I made for her (she wasn't really in the mood for pictures haha).



















This outfit is still a little big for her but oh well! She looks just precious!!! I have a Facebook page for my business! It is Ashlynn Rayne Boutique if you would like to check it out! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ashlynn-Rayne-Boutique/195021580686056?ref=stream 

Forever&Always<3
       Bethany
            &
Ashlynn Rayne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment