Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sweet Pea Box Review

Our Sweet Pea box arrived!!! I was so thrilled with last months box that I was hoping this one would be just as good! This will be my last Sweet Pea box review for awhile since Ashlynn has quite a few 2T clothes and also because they are coming out with a high end box that I may try out. We have been very pleased with most of our outfits so once we start a 3T stock pile I think we will start the boxes again since she is not even 2 yet ha! Until then we will be checking out the sales racks to find deals!
I love these shirts! They are cute but simple. I especially love the short sleeve one with the rain cloud! So cute and perfect for Hawaii because it rains a lot! The short sleeve is Carters and the retail price is $14.00. The long sleeve is The Children's Place and the retail price is $12.50.
Next is two skirts and a long sleeve shirt. The shirt is cute but I don't think I would pick it out myself personally. It has a cute cat at the pocket! The skirts are cute! We will definitely use them. The long sleeve shirt is Gymboree. The denim skirt is The Children's Place and the retail price is $12.95. The green skirt is also The Children's Place and the retail price is $16.95.
I saw this outfit on the Sweet Pea Facebook page and did not think it was that cute but it is way cuter in person! I like it! It is the brand Youngland. This outfit will be great for around the holidays. The dress is not to heavy so it will be great even if we are still in Hawaii late this year.
Lastly is this romper. It is from Gymboree. I personally would not have picked it out but we will use it for pajamas. It is pretty cute though! It will be a nice lounging outfit for her.

The overall price of the items that had tags on them is $56.40. That is not including the cost of the green long sleeve shirt, the romper, or the dress outfit. Considering I only paid $50 for the 8 item box I received a good deal! My overall thought was it was a pretty good box but not the best one we have received. We will use all of these items though! I can't wait to start my subscription again when we need more clothes!
  Forever&Always<3
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment