Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Citrus Lane December 2013 Review

I just received my Citrus Lane box for December for my 17 month old girl. At first glance I loved the box because it had snowflakes on it!!! Unlike the usual yellow stripe. So here is what was in my daughters box :)
I LOVE this box!!! It is probably one of the top boxes we have gotten from Citrus Lane. 

Rainbow Stacker from Melissa & Doug ($7.99) The first thing that I saw was the stacker which I knew Ashlynn would love and she did!! She played with it for hours!! This was the favorite for Ashlynn out of the box.


Snuggly Lotion from Episencial ($5.10) I was happy with this because we had recently gotten the bath wash for her so it is nice to have the lotion as well.
I Took the Moon for a Walk from Barefoot Books ($7.99) Books are always a good addition to our collection considering she doesn't have a whole lot of them. It is a very cute book.
Handprint Art Kit from Pearhead (Similar item: ~$14.95) Last is my favorite!!!! I honestly cannot wait to use this!!! I have been wanting to get one but just never have. It comes with everything you need to put your child's handprint on this canvas and I will be putting mine on the wall.

Total retail price is $36.03 (not including shipping) 
What I paid $25.00 (free shipping)
This is one of my favorite boxes I have received from Citrus Lane. I am really pleased with it.

If you are interested in signing up for Citrus Lane you can use my referral link and get $10 off your first box (and I will also get a $10 credit): https://www.citruslane.com/invitedby/Bethany.Berryman.1439872 

So your first box would only be $15!!! 
  Forever&Always<3
Bethany

Disclosure: This post contains referral links!

No comments:

Post a Comment