Friday, December 13, 2013

Ashlynn's First Birthday

I thought I would start off my blog with some of the things I made for Ashlynn's first birthday. Yes it was forever ago but I feel like that's where I think would be a good place to start my blog! I made a few of the things for her party. I wanted to make everything but time and her party being in Texas and my sewing machine in Hawaii did not allow for that to happen. 
So let's start with her outfit!
It went from this...
To this..
The tutu I made from tulle (light pink, glitter black, and white). The bow I also made myself :) I come from Texas and Texas loves big bows and so do I! The onesie I made with sewing/embroidery machine that my husband gave to me last Christmas. It is a big number one with zebra fabric outlined in light pink. Her name is underneath the one in light pink. I love the way it turned it!

Next is the #1 sign!
I made this from light pink tulle. I found a round metal wreath and just tied the tulle around it.  I painted the number one black and hung it. I got all of the items from hobby lobby. I took full advantage of going there when I was home because Hawaii does not have a hobby lobby.

Last but not least was the cupcakes and her cake!





Me and my best friend Brittany made them! We used zebra cupcake holders.The inside of the cupcakes were also zebra by dying the batter. We dyed white frosting to make it pink. We did the same thing for Ashlynn's cake. They were so good!!

So that is all I was able to make myself due to the time frame and that my supplies were in Hawaii and it is very expensive to ship things. Her party turned out really cute and she had a  great time!! We were so blessed to get to see and enjoy her first birthday with family!!!
   Forever&Always<3
Bethany






No comments:

Post a Comment