Saturday, February 15, 2014

Man Bouquet

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's day!! Sorry I haven't posted anything in awhile but me and Ashlynn were under the weather. I also had an order for a romper and pillowcase dress (another just precious segment?). It has been crazy busy for us. So as Valentine's Day approached I was trying to think of something very thoughtful to do for my husband. My friend showed me this idea on pinterest and decided to give it a shot! It turned out fantastic! It is called a broquet (haha). I think he loved it! This is how it turned out...


I bought a beer mug from Walmart, a bag of assorted candy, a bag of Reese's,  and went to class six to get the little bottles of liquor. I used sticks and glued each item to one (for the liquor I had to use two sticks taped together). In order to get them to stay up I used the assorted candy to put in the bottom of the beer mug as well. Then I just added beef jerky and the Jolly rancher bites (the liquor to the left isn't in the bouquet because they are glass bottle but I wanted to try them (: ) 
Overall this was fairly easy to make and inexpensive!

Forever&Always<3
       Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment