Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Citrus lane February 2014

~Disclosure this post contains referral links.

We received our Citrus Lane Box today! I could tell the box was packed full and I was somewhat right. So lets get started...




1. Stock Pot & Utensil Set from Green Toys ($16.99?). I am not sure about the exact value because the one they have online also has a skillet which ours did not come with. I love green toys and am happy with their toys. Ashlynn loves this even though she already has pots and pans. We will be putting this upstairs in her room since she already has some downstairs. 


2. Silicone Divided Plate from Oogaa ($10.99) We have never received anything from this company but we always can use new plates for her!! This is dishwasher, freezer, microwave, and oven safe! I am very happy with this item.


3. Starlight Sailor from Barefoot Books ($14.99). We always love new books because Ashlynn doesn't have a whole bunch. This one is very cute! An excellent addition to our books.

4. Green Apple Age Defy Hand Cream from Juice Beauty ($12.00). It is nice to add stuff for mom in some of these boxes but this was one item I could do without. I don't even use hand cream that much so this was not a good item for us. 

The price I paid for this box was $25.00.
Total value of the box was around $54.97.
Overall it was a pretty good box and am happy with most of the items in it.

Want to try Citrus Lane for your child? Use my link to sign up and get $10 off your box. When you sign up through my link it also gives me a $10 credit so I can continue to get these boxes for my little one!

  Forever&Always<3
Bethany

2 comments: