Sunday, February 2, 2014

Just Precious~ My First Romper!

I made this romper literally the night before our photo session! I stayed up most of the night working on it and rushed but it turned out pretty good! I also made the bow! OF course all of her bows have to be BIG! We are from Texas and bigger is better right?!?! This was however on the smaller side because daddy didn't want it too big. I also downloaded this pattern on Etsy so I wouldn't have to guess on measurements. She was 7 months in these pictures and I believe I made a 9 month romper (her legs were chunkier ha). It fit her for a few months after that. I plan on making her another one hopefully for Easter?!?!?! If I can find fabric I like.








Mom what is this on my hand! It is so funny because she still makes this
face when sand gets on her hands!!


Isn't is just precious?? I can't wait to share more hand made items with you!


Forever&Always<3
      Bethany
            &
      Ashlynn  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment