Monday, February 24, 2014

Magic Bullet Review

I have wanted the magic bullet ever since I saw it on TV. We came across this at the NEX for only $50.00. We have had it for a few weeks now and I love it! It doesn't do everything in 5 seconds like those infomercial said but it still works great. What we make the most with it right now is smoothies! It gets our daughter to eat more veggies without the fuss and it is from fresh ingredients!

This is what it comes with. 
So the first recipe we have made turned out awesome!
We took 2 strawberries, one whole banana, 2-4 ice cubes, and a palm full of kale. It was great!! For Ashlynn the other day I took the small cup and filled it with a couple pieces of frozen strawberry and banana and put a little bit of kale and carrots in there. She loved it! You also cannot taste the veggies in it!
Overall I am very happy with this purchase and will share more recipes soon!

Forever&Always<3
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment