Friday, October 10, 2014

Citrus Lane Box Review September 2014

Septembers box I think is my favorite one ever! I was so happy when I saw everything in it. This months box is focused on fall and being indoors. Here we go!




1. Twinkies to Go from Cloud B ($19.95)- I was very excited about this item. I think it is my favorite item of this box. Ashlynn loves it to however it is more for during the day than night time right now. She doesn't really want it at night but that may change as she gets older. 



2. Pieces Foam Bath Puzzle from Boon ($11.99)- Ashlynn was excited when she saw the bath toy. We both love this however I still have to help her get the pieces together. I feel like she will grow into this and be able to put the pieces together by herself.


3. Redish Dish Soap from Mrs. Meyers ($0.50)- This item I feel wasn't necessary for us. We have a dishwasher and use that a majority of the time. I will be gifting it though!


4. Write Your Own Shoe Labels from Emily Press  ($9.99)- I am so happy we received these! These will be great when Ashlynn starts going to pre-school or school! I cannot wait to use these.



The price I paid for this box was $25.00.
Total value of the box was around $42.43.
Overall this was my favorite box! The only thing is the dish soap but I will gift that to someone.

Want to try Citrus Lane for your child? Use my link to sign up and get half off your box! When you sign up through my link it also gives me a credit so I can continue to get these boxes for my little one!

  Forever&Always<3
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment