Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Citrus Lane Box Review July 2014

Sorry I have been missing for the past few months! It has been super busy at our house. Anyway this is what we received in our July Citrus Lane box!




1. My First Camera from Plan Toys ($15.00)- I know I have said this plenty of times but we LOVE plan toys!!! Ashlynn does not have a play camera and she loves it. It is funny to watch her come up to me with it and says 'cheese'. 


2. Aqueduck Faucet Extender from Peachy ($12.99)- I have seen these before and just never decided to get one. I cannot wait to try it out!



3. Silicone Placemat from Oogaa ($8.99)- I love this placemat! I was not sure about it at first but it is machine washable and sticks really well so it will not slip off easy. 


4. Mighty 4 Pouch from Plum Organics ($2.39)- Ashlynn is in love with these pouches so it is always good to get more especially with vegetables in them!


5. Pur Protect SPF 30 from PurLisse ($?)- I feel like this was the least necessary thing I needed in the box. I have decided to keep this in the diaper bag in case I ever forget my sunblock though!


The price I paid for this box was $25.00.
Total value of the box was around $39.37 plus the price of the sunblock.
Overall I really like this box! We will get use out of everything in it!

Want to try Citrus Lane for your child? Use my link to sign up and get half off your box. When you sign up through my link it also gives me a $10 credit so I can continue to get these boxes for my little one!

  Forever&Always<3
Bethany


No comments:

Post a Comment