Friday, October 10, 2014

Citrus Lane Box Review August 2014

This was one of the most disappointing boxes we have received. Here we go...



1. Cool it Buddy from me4kidz ($2.99)- I already have received the disposable ones and haven't needed them yet so I wasn't excited about this item until I saw that it was reusable! I am so excited to have this cute cool it buddy.


2. Tea for Two Set from Green Toys ($?)- I am not sure how much this costs because all I could find was a bigger tea set. Ashlynn loves this though! I was most excited about this item :). It is made with recycled milk jugs. 


3. Alphabet Art from Petitcollage ($24.00)- These flashcards are neat! I am shocked that they are $24 though. I love them except a couple have already bent.


4. Little Pim Language Video Digital Download- I was not happy at all to see this. I have never used it and do not really want to. We have other educational shows that Ashlynn watches that she loves. I might try it later and see if she likes it. 


The price I paid for this box was $25.00.
Total value of the box was around $26.99 plus the price of the tea set and video.
Overall I thought the box was okay. We will get use out of some of the stuff.

Want to try Citrus Lane for your child? Use my link to sign up and get half off your box! When you sign up through my link it also gives me a credit so I can continue to get these boxes for my little one!

  Forever&Always<3
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment