Friday, June 13, 2014

Citrus Lane Box May 2014

Okay so we are finally back to Hawaii and reunited with dad! It was sad to leave family but hopefully we will be closer soon! I will post pictures from our trip soon! My review is a little late due to packing and etc. So here we go!!


(The cookies are missing in this picture due to Ashlynn)


1. Mayan Pyramid and Parthenon Sand Molds from Hape ($2.99 each)- I am so excited to try these out. We live so close to the beach but we do not have that many sand toys for Ashlynn. I also LOVE Hape products!


2. Hero from Goodbyn ($12.99)- Ashlynn isn't in school yet but this is a fantastic product to have! I don't really think about buying her any containers. We will be able to use this for many items! We will definitely get more in the future!


3. Paint with Water from Melissa & Doug ($4.99)- I LOVE Melissa & Doug products! I think this is the best product in the box this month for us. I cannot wait to try it out!


4. Fresh Feet Wipes for Kids from Jasmine Seven ($3.32)- I think this product may be useful once Ashlynn gets older because her feet don't really get that dirty. The best use of these for us will be when we go to the beach!


5. Snack from Back to Nature ($?)- I am not to sure on the actual price considering it is only on amazon in bigger packs. Ashlynn loves cookies so these were gone in about 5 min!!


The price I paid for this box was $25.00.
Total value of the box was around $27.28
Overall I think it was great box and we will use almost everything in it. It is not the most valuable box we have received though.

Want to try Citrus Lane for your child? Use my link to sign up and get half off your box. When you sign up through my link it also gives me a $10 credit so I can continue to get these boxes for my little one!

  Forever&Always<3
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment